13 February 2011

Radio Silence

Sorry about the silence here for the past two months. General craziness aside, I just haven't had much interesting to say, nor time to say much. Here's a brief overview of what I've been up to:
  • In my continued quest to find interesting ways to present my pictures, I've decided to upload some selected (and often slightly edited) photos to Flickr. I'm not a huge fan of the lossy jpeg compression they use, but the photostream concept is well suited for posting a few photos a day that aren't necessarily related to eachother.
  • Played through all of the excellent DS visual novel 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors. Lots I could say about this, but my brother beat me to the punch. In short: Best game I've played on the DS, and probably the only game I've played in the last few years that's kept me up to all hours of the night trying to figure out what's going to happen. Comparing this to a typical Hollywood thriller is like comparing Inception to the Disney cartoon of your choice. If you like suspenseful novels (note: even if you don't like games) and own a DS, play this now, if for no other reason than to ensure we Americans get more games like this.
And yeah, that's about all I got. Lots of other stuff going on, but nothing really interesting.

No comments: