02 September 2008

My To-Read list

... grows by the day... Here are the books that I'm planning on reading really soon now. This is basically the list of contents from my Kindle.
  • Neptune Crossing by Jeffrey Carver (available free here)
  • Blood Rites: Book Six of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (these things are seriously like crack)
  • Declare by Tim Powers
  • The Man who was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton
  • The Wallet of Kai Lung by Ernest Bramah
  • The Barsoom Collection by Edgar Rice Burroughs
  • The Professor Challenger Collection by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

In the meantime, I still owe reviews on Old Twentieth by Joe Haldeman (fantastic, btw) and, potentially, a double review on books five and six in the Dresden Files series. I'm also cooking up a review on a book a read quite a while back.

No comments: